Dear valued customers,
Governor Sisolak announced on Thursday May 7, that Nevada will enter into “Phase One” of its “Road Map to Recovery for Nevada” We at Virgin Valley Disposal want to help get our community back up and running. We have chosen to follow Governor Sisolak and reopen our doors on Monday May 11, 2020.
We will follow the ROAD MAP TO RECOVERY recommendations. PHASE ONE:
- FACE COVERINGS are strongly encouraged in public and when around persons from other households.
- SIX FEET of spacing for employees, customers, to maintain appropriate distance.
- We will have SANITIZER and sanitizing products, readily available for employees and customers.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING will still be practiced.
- LIMIT PUBLIC GATHERING TO 10.
We will be monitoring the Governor, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and all local authorities on changes that will affect us during these phases of recovery. These changes will help provide better safety for you, our valued customers, and our employees.
We would like to point out our mission statement; “To protect the health and safety of the public…” Virgin Valley Disposal values our relationship with you and we know that we are in this together!
Virgin Valley Disposal