Dear valued customers,
Governor Sisolak announced late last night May 26, in a prepared speech that Nevada will enter into “Phase Two” of its “Road Map to Recovery for Nevada”. We at Virgin Valley Disposal want to help keep our community and assist in the reopening of Nevada. We have chosen to follow Governor Sisolak and we reopen our doors in phase one, laid out two weeks ago.
We will continue to follow the ROAD MAP TO RECOVERY recommendations in both PHASE ONE and PHASE TWO by doing the following:
- FACE COVERINGS are strongly encouraged in public and when around persons from other households.
- SIX FEET of spacing for employees, customers, to maintain appropriate distance.
- We will have SANITIZER and sanitizing products, readily available for employees and customers.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING will still be practiced.
- LIMIT PUBLIC GATHERING TO 50.
We will still be monitoring the Governor, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and all local authorities on changes that will affect us during these phases of recovery. These changes will help provide better safety for you, our valued customers, and our employees.
We continue to follow our mission statement; “To protect the health and safety of the public…” Virgin Valley Disposal values our relationship with you and we know that we are in this together, stay strong, we will prevail!
Virgin Valley Disposal